GET THAT FIT MAMA 🙋♀️
GET THAT FIT MAMA
FIT is one of the key things that you have to get right with Cloth nappies, Remember when the nurse told you to always pull the frills out of the disposables?? well, just like that...(but a little different).
Why is fit important?
Well, in a nutshell, bad fit can often be the cause of leaks, especially round the legs, so good fit = no leaks= happy bum = happy mum (like our math?)
See our step by step guide to perfecting that nappy fit
Get that fit
- Use the rise snaps at the front of the nappy to adjust the size of the nappy (S, M, L)
- Place the nappy so its low at the back, in line with bub's hips
- Pinch the sides of nappy gusset as you pull the front up
- Smooth the nappy over bub's tummy and round the sides, then snap each button in place
- The nappy doesn't have to be super tight, you should be able to fit 1-2 fingers in at the waist
- Important bit! Run your finger along the inner gussets, making sure the sides of the nappy sit right in bub's leg crease (not against the thigh)
- Tuck in any inner fabric or liners that might have peeped out
VOILA! YOU HAVE A HAPPY TUSHY!